As organisations continue to drive towards achieving success in a global economy, they face a struggle between reducing costs and maintaining high-performance levels in their production and supply chain processes.
We work in practical and hands-on way with our clients to turn this challenge into a competitive advantage by helping them reduce costs and increase asset efficiencies through the definition of optimal supply chain strategies and structures to balance inventory and service levels. We also define warehouse layouts and best-practice operating processes and systems to reduce facility costs and improve responsiveness. We are results focussed and have proven approaches for quickly delivering sustainable improvements in working capital, cost and service level performance.
CMC has provided consulting services to a broad range of supply chain and manufacturing clients including building products, pharmaceuticals, fresh food, furniture and apparel. Our consulting assignments have included:
- Supply Chain Strategy and Design.
- Operational Planning.
- Logistics Rationalisation.
- Warehouse Management Strategy and WMS Implementations.
- Strategic Information Systems Planning.
- Software Evaluation and Selection.
- Business Process Analysis and Requirements Documentation.
- Business Process Change Management.