Are you experiencing challenges with your ERP or Software implementation provider? Are you contemplating litigation? We help plaintiffs and defendants prepare for mediation, negotiation and if required, litigation.
As a law firm or organisation preparing for or investigating the feasibility of litigation, CMC’s team of independent ERP and Business Software experts will prove invaluable.
CMC has over 40 years’ experience in ERP, IT and Business Software Implementations.
Finding the Right Team – Experience Counts
For a thorough and objective examination of evidence, law firms and companies rely on CMC’s extensive vendor and implementation experience.
- We are the largest completely independent ERP and Business Software consulting company in Australia.
- We have hands-on experience with hundreds of ERP and Business Software implementations.
- We have the expertise to handle complex and challenging cases.
- Our wide breadth of resources provides expertise beyond a single expert, which is cost-effective for clients.
- We have multiple experts available for the provision of reports, depositions and testimonies.
- We have the ability to scale for complex and fast-moving cases.
- Identification of discovery and fact-finding to build the strongest case possible.
- Review and analysis of pre-trial documentation.
- Leveraging benchmark research and experience to reach solid, data-driven conclusions.
- Development of expert reports, findings and conclusions.
- Provision of deposition and trial testimony, including arbitration, mediation and trial cases.
- Litigation consulting to assess the strengths and weaknesses of a case.
- Other litigation support, including analysis of opposing expert witness reports and preparing counsel for depositions and cross examination of opposition experts.