Our vision drives our business focus, the way we work with our clients and how we engage our resources. We focus on being relevant to our clients and integral to their success.
CMC’s vision is to:
- Work with our clients and business partners in an open, honest, and ethical manner at all times.
- Deliver client assignments through the provision of qualified, capable, and experienced professionals, possessing the competencies that will distinguish CMC in the marketplace.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies and methods and anticipate future trends in the industry sectors we serve.
- Be recognised by our clients as their trusted and preferred supplier for ERP Business and Technology Strategy, Digital Transformation Project Management consulting services.
- Establish long term positive client relationships demonstrated by exceptional references, client retention and repeat business over many years.
- Ensure that assignments always consider the change impact on our client’s businesses and to determine pragmatic Change Management strategies.
- Work collaboratively with specialist organisations to form teams where specific skill sets are required – offering a managed single point of interface for the client.
- Capitalise on CMC’s extensive experience across a variety of industries to leverage client assignments for optimal outcomes.
CMC’s focus is to deliver quality solutions to our client’s business and IT challenges.
We strive to add extra value to our clients and are constantly working towards improving the way we operate. Continual improvement is an integral part of our approach to business. The philosophy of our organisation is to work closely with our clients so that we meet and exceed their expectations. This ensures that all projects with CMC’s involvement have a strong emphasis on quality and appropriate levels of support are available for our consultants on-site.
CMC supports our clients with proven and pragmatic Methodologies and all CMC consultants are dedicated to the success of our client’s projects from the first day they start work.
CMC has a strong commitment to producing quality, timely deliverables and to ensuring that experience gained during our assignments is transferred to our client’s personnel. Where possible, we recommend that our client’s staff work alongside CMC’s project team to ensure that expertise gained is retained within the organisation and project goals, business outcomes and self-sufficiency are realised at the earliest opportunity.
- Honesty – We are open and transparent, and we have a “no surprises” policy for all our staff interactions and client engagements.
- Accountability – We are responsive and committed to meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations by providing accurate, timely and reliable information.
- Collaboration- We share relevant information and knowledge and foster positive teamwork and mentoring to provide sustainable, auditable, and high value results.
- Innovation – We are committed to constant and strategic innovation, and we are flexible and adaptable to our client’s needs. We keep abreast of current and emerging technologies so that we can anticipate future trends and offer opportunities for professional growth to our consultants.
CMC’s highly skilled consultants thrive on the leading edge of challenging business and ERP information systems projects where their professionalism, extensive qualifications and experience are best displayed.
Whether you are a large organisation or a small to medium sized business we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to review your business and/or IT strategies and discuss areas where we may be able to assist you with your various projects. We have a significant level of experience with privately held / family businesses looking to grow through strategic direction.
We know you’ll be as positive about our terms of engagement as you will be about our responsiveness. Remaining competitive is as important to us as maintaining our reputation for professionalism.
The Founder and COO of Combined Management Consultants is Peter Goes. The CEO is Michelle Harvey. CMC’s head office is located in Sydney.
Peter has over 42 years’ experience in information technology and business consulting. Peter has comprehensive involvement in IT strategic development, major program management, vendor management, stakeholder engagement, system evaluation and selection, steering committee representation, contract negotiation, communications network planning, business modelling, systems integration management, post implementation reviews, client account management, sales and marketing. He has also delivered major assignments on behalf of many consulting firms, including KPMG, Deloitte Consulting, EDS Consulting, Ernst & Young, IBM Global Services Australia and Oracle.
Michelle has over 30 years’ experience working in the IT industry. She joined CMC in 2002 to develop new business opportunities and build strong customer relationships. Her key areas of experience are in professional consulting services and selling enterprise software solutions. Michelle has comprehensive business experience in the areas of Marketing, Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Applications, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Document Management and Workflow.