Our vision drives our business focus, the way we work with our clients and how we engage our resources. We focus on being relevant to our clients and integral to their success. CMC’s vision is to:
- Work with our clients and business partners in an open, honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Deliver client assignments through the provision of qualified, capable and experienced professionals, possessing the competencies that will distinguish CMC in the marketplace.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies and methods and anticipate future trends in the industry sectors we serve.
- Be recognised for our successful ERP and Business Systems Strategy and Project Management track record and our ability to add value to our customers.
- Be recognised by our clients as their trusted and preferred supplier of Project Management and Consulting Services.
- Establish long term client relationships. The strength of the relationship will be measured by client retention, repeat business, revenue, the profitability of our engagements and the value our client’s senior executives place on their relationship with CMC.
- Ensure that assignments always consider the change impact on our clients’ businesses and to determine appropriate Change Management and Training strategies.
- Work collaboratively with specialist organisations to form teams where specific skill sets are required – offering a managed single point of interface for the client.
- Capitalise on CMC’s extensive experience across a variety of industries to leverage client assignments for optimal outcomes.
- Constantly practice and adhere to the principles we espouse.
CMC’s focus is to deliver quality solutions to our client’s business and IT challenges.
We strive to add extra value to our clients and are constantly working towards improving the way we operate. Continual improvement is an integral part of our approach to business. The philosophy of our organisation is to work closely with our clients so that we meet and exceed their expectations. This ensures that all projects with CMC’s involvement have a strong emphasis on quality and appropriate levels of support are available for our consultants on-site.
We have made it our specialty to find and place the best professionals with the right industry knowledge into projects, often at very short notice. CMC responds quickly to requests for the consultants, wherever they are required. Supported by proven and pragmatic methodologies, CMC’s consultants are dedicated to the success of our client’s projects from the first day they start work.
CMC has a strong commitment to producing quality, timely deliverables and to ensuring that experience gained during our assignments is transferred to our client’s personnel. Where possible, we recommend that our client’s staff work alongside CMC’s project team to ensure that expertise gained is retained within the organisation and project goals, business outcomes and self-sufficiency are realised at the earliest opportunity.
- Customer Focus – We are committed to meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations by providing dedicated, qualified and professional consultants.
- Results Oriented – We deliver projects as agreed with our clients on time and on budget with a policy of “no surprises”.
- Integrity – We trust and respect and support our clients and co-workers, focusing on positive teamwork and mentoring.
- Collaboration – We share relevant information and knowledge to ensure that sustainable, auditable and high value results are delivered to our clients.
- Proven Methodologies – We utilise tried and proven Project Management, Software Evaluation and Selection and Test Management disciplines which underpin the provision of innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Accountability – We deliver on our commitments by providing accurate, timely and reliable information to achieve agreed business targets.
- Flexible and Creative – We demonstrate initiative and act with enthusiasm and honesty. Our senior management team is energetic and dynamic and focus on being responsive and adaptable to our clients, whilst offering opportunities for development and growth to our consultants.
CMC is able to provide highly skilled resources for ERP and Business Systems Strategy and Project Management, when and where you need them. Our consultants thrive on the leading edge of challenging business and ERP information systems projects where their professionalism, extensive qualifications and experience are best displayed.
Whether you are a large organisation or a small to medium sized business we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to review your business and/or IT strategies and discuss areas where we may be able to assist you with your various projects. We have a significant level of experience with privately held / family businesses looking to grow through strategic direction.
We know you’ll be as positive about our terms of engagement as you will be about our responsiveness. Remaining competitive is as important to us as maintaining our reputation for professionalism.
The Managing Director of Combined Management Consultants is Peter Goes. The Sales and Marketing Director is Michelle Harvey. CMC’s head office is located in Sydney.
Peter has over 40 years’ experience in information technology and business consulting. He has been the Managing Director of Combined Management Consultants since 1980. Peter has comprehensive involvement in IT strategic development, major program management, vendor management, stakeholder engagement, system evaluation and selection, steering committee representation, contract negotiation, communications network planning, business modeling, systems integration management, post implementation reviews, client account management, sales and marketing. He has also delivered major assignments on behalf of many consulting firms, including KPMG, Deloitte Consulting, EDS Consulting, Ernst & Young, IBM Global Services Australia and Oracle.
Michelle has over 30 years’ experience working in the IT industry. She joined CMC in 2002 to develop new business opportunities and build strong customer relationships. Her key areas of experience are in professional consulting services and selling enterprise software solutions. Michelle has comprehensive business experience in the areas of Marketing, Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Applications, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Imaging, Document Management and Workflow.