CMC believes the following foundation principles underpin every successful ERP and CRM Project and will ensure your new solution is delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Executive Engagement and strong leadership to promote a genuine interest in the success of the project.
- Attention to Detail particularly with scope definition, legal and commercial documents.
- No Surprises Policy by managing expectations with milestones at short intervals to demonstrate delivery and to build confidence.
- Staged Approach to the Implementation with a “Vanilla” approach for Release 1, if possible.
- Strong Project Management with a focus on tight scope, budget, and timeline control.
- Pragmatic Implementation Templates that provide a fast start to the project.
- Collaborative Planning with a focus on work streams or parallel projects to meet timelines and complete tasks by due dates.
- Business Ownership of the Outcomes with an emphasis on accountability, mentoring and skills transfer within the team.
- Experienced Project Team using the right resources and back filling, wherever practicable.
- Commitment to Change Management and reinforcement for users to adopt changed business practices.
- Proactive Risk Management by monitoring, escalating, communicating, and reporting risks across all areas of the project.
- Governance and QA with formal approval points and a focus on earned value throughout the project life cycle.
- Start Work Early on Master Data, data clean up and conversion planning.
- Work Towards a Common Operating Model and eliminate divergent processes, wherever possible.