The animal kingdom is all about survive or die. Implementing a new ERP for your business can sometimes feel very similar.
Our role at CMC is to ensure our clients not only survive but thrive with the implementation of a new ERP.
This means not only helping you select the right ERP solution but also helping you select the right ERP Implementation Partner.
A successful ERP project will rely heavily on the quality of the relationship you have with your ERP Partner, so it is imperative that the relationship will stand the test of time.
ERP Implementation Partner Qualities
Ensure you select an ERP Implementation Partner you are not going to go into battle with.
Below are some of the key qualities, including experience and working style that you will want to consider as part of your ERP Evaluation.
An ERP Implementation Partner that:
- Listens to your needs and who does not push product but spends time understanding how they can help you solve a problem.
- Is responsive and respectful in all their communications.
- Has experience working in your specific industry and who has clients that are like you.
- Is committed to a “no surprises” policy and who is transparent with their pricing model for all the modules you will need.
- Can find common ground with you on commercial and legal negotiations.
- Who brings their best people to your project for the entire implementation, not just the sales process.
- Who has a successful record of delivering projects on-time, and on-budget with “real” references you can speak with.
- Has a depth of technical expertise and a continual focus on emerging technologies.
- Is collaborative in their approach with strong cultural alignment to your own organisation.
”CMC’s consultant did a fantastic job. He is great to work with and to keep us all in check.Kristel Durrant - HR & Quality ManagerPlastral