Brisbane Markets® is comprised of three individual Markets – Brisbane Produce Market, Brisbane Flower Market and Brisbane MarketPlace.
Brisbane Markets required a new fully integrated ERP Solution to support the growth of the business moving forward.
The key goals for the ERP Evaluation – Brisbane Markets project included:
- Single source of truth (central database and hub) for company information.
- Better access to accurate information, financial transparency and reliable reporting across the organisation.
- Improved automation, workflows, and reporting for the business.
- Reduced risk from duplicated or manual data entry errors.
- Minimised reliance on MS Excel spreadsheets and labour-intensive board report preparation.
- Increased efficiency, productivity, and improved processes.
- A robust and flexible solution that supports strategic and executive decision making.
- Streamlining current manual and paper-based processes.
- Ease of use and flexibility for supporting dashboards and KPIs.
ERP Evaluation Results
CMC was engaged to facilitate an independent ERP Solution and Vendor Evaluation to determine the best solution to support future growth (tenancies) and utilise technology to operate more efficiently. The preferred solution was a fully integrated Property Management, Facilities, Asset Management and Finance System.
CMC’s Evaluation Methodology was utilised to conduct the assessment including the preparation of Key Business Scenarios, the Request for Proposal, Vendor Presentations and Due Diligence.
Brisbane Markets retained CMC to provide ongoing CIO Services and Project Management support for the Design and Implementation Stages with the preferred ERP Vendor.