STIX is a privately-owned premier catering organisation founded in 1999. The company focuses on designing, manufacturing and supplying quality menus and meals to their major corporate clients including Emirates, QANTAS First Class and Macquarie Bank.
STIX was looking to implement a fully integrated ERP Solution that would meet the key requirements of the business, particularly Finance, Purchasing and Menu Management and Pricing. STIX wanted to better manage and control their business processes, drive efficiencies and provide the company with the foundation it required to continue to expand over the coming years.
- Improved flexibility and capability to support diverse market and product offerings.
- Providing the management team with visibility of timely, financial information and KPIs necessary to ensure that the business is operating on an efficient and profitable basis.
- Improved workflow, reporting, business intelligence and automation across all areas of the business.
- Improved efficiencies across the supply chain including purchasing, menu management and pricing.
- Integration opportunities for Events, HR and Payroll.
ERP Evaluation Results
CMC was engaged to facilitate an independent ERP Evaluation to determine the best solution for STIX moving forward.
CMC’s Evaluation Methodology was utilised to conduct the assessment including the preparation of Key Business Scenarios, the Request for Proposal, Vendor Presentations and Due Diligence. The preferred Vendor is now progressing to the Design Stage. CMC has been retained to provide CIO Services and Strategic advice and support for the implementation.