The DéLonghi Group operates in the business sectors of heating; air-conditioning and air-treatment; food preparation and cooking; and house-cleaning and ironing. The organisation prides itself on ideas and innovation, research and development, production know-how, brand strength and international distribution have made DéLonghi a continuously expanding, multi-specialist Group.
De’Longhi in Australia was about to begin an implementation of SAP’s global template. They required some independent advice and guidance around the suitability of the SAP implementation model built by the Italian Project Team for deployment in Australia and NZ.
CMC provided a Senior Business Process consultant to work with the Supply Chain and IT Team over a short period. This engagement included:
- Pre reading of SAP requirements documentation, particularly the Gap Register to understand the key functional requirements for De’Longhi Aust and NZ.
- Planning for evaluation criteria / acceptance model for the SAP model presented.
- Plan presentation agenda for the SAP Model presentation to support the Australian and NZ team defining expectations for the Italian project team.
- Attendance at the Model presentation of SAP. Minute areas of functional gaps and issues.
- Preparation of draft Plan for next steps following SAP Model overview.