Advanced Precast manufactures and delivers quality precast concrete panels to the building industry in VIC, NSW, QLD and the ACT. Established in 1982, Advanced Precast has grown to become one of Australia’s market leaders in the field of precast concrete within the building sector.
Advanced Precast were conducting their tri-annual managed services provider review in order to identify the most effective and competitive solution for outsourcing some of their IT Services. They recognised that they would benefit from the support of an independent consulting organisation to assist them with the Vendor Evaluation to find a suitable IT Services partner.
- All physical and virtual servers currently located at Advanced Precast premises.
- Server operating system management and maintenance.
- WAN and LAN Services (threat management, firewall management and internet connectivity).
- Virtual Systems Management.
- Provisioning Services (SOE imaging / application deployment / asset management).
- Backup and Restoration.
- DR Management.
Vendor Evaluation Results
CMC was engaged to facilitate an independent Vendor Evaluation of Infrastructure Managed Service Vendors.
CMC’s Evaluation Methodology was used to assess suitable Vendors who could provide a Managed Service solution. Requirements were documented and an RFP was prepared. Vendors were shortlisted and presentations were made to the Evaluation Team. CMC then facilitated the due diligence process and reference checking.
The preferred IT Services Vendor proceeded to implementation.