MyHouse is a leading Australian Homewares Retailer specialising in bedroom, bathroom and home living products. The company is committed to developing high quality homewares and delivering excellent value to their customers.
MyHouse was looking to implement a new integrated back office ERP system which improved product and inventory management, planning and financial management. The new system was also required to streamline businesses processes, staff efficiencies and facilitate the utilisation of existing staff skills to support increased growth in the business and expansion over the coming years.
CMC was engaged to conduct an independent Evaluation and Selection Process to determine which ERP solution would best support the business moving forward. A Vendor Pre-Qualification process was facilitated to assist in short listing suitable Vendors and solutions. CMC then worked with the business to document MyHouse’s Key Business Scenarios.
CMC then project managed an RFP process, Vendor presentations, Due Diligence activities and provided technical advice to support the decision making process. A Vendor Selection Report was prepared for the Board and MyHouse expect to make a decision on the successful Vendor early in the new year.
Benefits expected from the new ERP include:
- Improved functional support within an integrated system to provide a foundation for the continued growth of the business.
- Streamlined operational effectiveness through improved business processes.
- Providing the management team with visibility of timely, financial information and KPIs necessary to ensure that the business is operating on an efficient and profitable basis.
- Establishing a stable platform capable of accommodating sustained and long term future growth.
- Improved workflow, reporting, business intelligence and automation across all areas of the business.
- A system that provides greater flexibility in a changing retail landscape.
- Improved support for online sales customer service.