Advanced Precast manufactures and delivers quality precast concrete panels to the building industry in VIC, NSW, QLD and the ACT. Established in 1982, Advanced Precast has grown to become one of Australia’s market leaders in the field of precast concrete within the building sector.
Advanced Precast had decided to implement Epicor ERP to better support the growth of the business. They recognised that the existing systems were no longer supporting the company and were limited in terms of flexibility and functionality. There was also recognition by the management team that the organisation needed to move to a single operating model.
Advanced Precast engaged the services of CMC to provide expert ERP knowledge, experience and Project Management mentoring to support all the stages of the Epicor 10 implementation project.
CMC’s involvement reduced the risk associated with this complex project and ensured the people and process change was well understood and embraced by the project team.
In particular, CMC provided:
- Expert and trusted advice for the Sponsor, CFO and PM through the Commercial and Legal Negotiations.
- Project Management mentoring for the internal Project Manager.
- Assistance with setting Stakeholder expectations for the the Board, Executives, BPOs and SMEs, particularly around client commitments required for success.
- Guidance with establishing the Project Team and BPO structure.
- Support for the BPOs with detailed functional and process guidance and QA Review.
- Advice to the client on the methodology stages and everyone’s responsibilities.
- Ensuring that the scope and budget control was firmly established and governed.
- Training coordination and scheduling activities.
- IT Staff Recruitment.