CMC has over 38 years’ experience in ICT and Business Systems strategy, design, implementation planning and project management. We have successfully completed over 100 ICT Strategic Reviews for schools in NSW, QLD and SA. CMC’s Education consulting involves extensive analysis and knowledge of research-based pedagogy, ICT governance, facilitation of initiatives, preparation of reports and delivery of action plans.
ICT and Education consulting services include:
- ICT and eLearning Leadership – Strategic management and direction within the school to ensure the ICT strategy achieves tangible benefits in terms of improvements in learning outcomes and business efficiency.
- Teaching and eLearning (T&eL) Framework Development – Guidance and project management support for the development of Teaching and eLearning (T&eL) Frameworks. A focus is the clear understanding of where ICT is planned to support the delivery of pedagogy and to ensure a continuous and effective learning journey for students from K-12.
- MS Office 365 Strategy and Professional Development – Strategy and professional development (PD) for teachers in the use of MS Office 365 to support teaching and learning and to staff to improve productivity, collaboration and improved work practices.
- LMS and SMS Evaluation, Selection and Implementation – Pragmatic and effective Evaluation and Selection Methodology that assists schools in determining the best LMS and/or SMS solution for their specific needs.
- Project Management – Wireless and Infrastructure Review and Remediation – Project Management support to ensure that Vendors’ scopes of work, engagement with the school and delivery of outcomes is aligned to the needs and expectations or the ICT team.
- Student Device Management Strategy – Expert guidance and project management to assist schools in developing their student device management strategy. This initiative provides teachers with greater control of their classroom and provides the ICT team with greater visibility of student device use and time spent on task and off task.
- Evaluation and Selection of Managed Service ICT Vendors – Project management and technical advice to assist schools in systematically determining which ICT Vendor would be most suitable in terms of services, cost and cultural alignment to the school.
- Other Services
- Project Management of ICT Implementations in educational environments.
- Implementation and Training of eLearning and Cloud based solutions.
- Training and Rollout of New Apps and Technology.