King Living is a leading Australian furniture retail chain, as well as a furniture designer and manufacturer.
King Living had implemented SAP B1 for HANA with some additional modules and integrations including Boyum, Crystal Reports, Concur and TM1. Combined Management Consultants had completed a Post Implementation Review to determine a “go forward” business systems strategy to support future growth and expansion for King Living in Australia and overseas.
King Living required an independent and experienced ERP consulting company to provide SAP Project Management and guide the implementation of SAP B1.
CMC was engaged to provide project management for the implementation of SAP B1 and Boyum’s BEAS Manufacturing add on.
A number of other key workstreams were delivered including:
- Establishment of a PMO and Steering Committee
- Scope and Design of the manufacturing solution
- Master Data review and remediation – particularly manufacturing Items and BOMs
- Implementation for Thailand
- Implementation Planning for King Living’s Gold Lion Production Facility in China (in progress)
- 3PL Vendor EDI
- Demand, Development and Release Management for Software Development Updates
- Trial Balance and Ad Hoc Analysis Reporting
- Portal Enhancements
CMC continues to provide SAP Project Management, Digital Transformation Strategy and Direction and CIO Mentoring to support the implementation of approved workstreams which include Manufacturing, Finance, Retail, and eCommerce.