Sara Lee was acquired by The South Island Office in 2021 from McCain Foods Australia & New Zealand. As a result Sara Lee needed to move off McCain’s SAP ERP by the first quarter of 2022. Sara Lee required an experienced client sided Project Manager to mobilise the internal team and manage the Vendor.
Due to the strict deadline Sara Lee conducted a very fast market assessment and decided to implement D365 Finance & Operations for Manufacturing based on a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Solution. Sara Lee selected Fusion5 as their D365 Vendor and worked closely with Fusion5 over a short timeframe to prioritise what functionality would be implemented. It was expected that anything that was not in scope would be implemented as part of Release 2.
Project Management – Sara Lee Results
CMC provided an experienced Senior Project Manager to deliver the project on time and budget.
CMC was responsible for managing:
- Client Sided Project Deliverables
- Scheduling and Coordination
- Data Migration
- User Acceptance Testing
- End User Training Delivery
- Developing Test scripts for User Acceptance Testing
- Overseeing Organisational Change Management
Following the successful “Go-Live” CMC was retained to provide support for Hypercare and subsequent improvements such as:
- Real-time Integration of Purchasing, Inventory and Plant Maintenance
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Business Intelligence and Financial Metrics
- Integrated Demand Forecasting