Real Pet Food Company (RPFC) is an organisation that encompasses VIP Pet Foods and the GMP Kangaroo Company.
The organisation decided to standardise and consolidate the IT infrastructure supporting the group and to also implement a common ERP platform. The rollout included Finance, Purchasing, Sales, Production, Shop Floor, Inventory, Product Costing, BI Reporting, Payroll and T&A, EDI, Labelling and Export documentation.
Real Pet Food Company required additional support to rollout the QAD solution to VIP and GMP business units across multiple locations. This included the realignment and support for the implementation of the QAD ERP software (GL, AR and AP) that was running to a tight schedule.
CMC provided a Project Manager to oversee the successful implementation of QAD to the various business units across NSW, QLD, WA and TAS. This included:
- Developing and documenting the operating procedures (SOP), work instructions and test scripts.
- Managing UAT processes for all 4 sites across Australia.
- Developing a detailed Cut Over/Go Live plan leading to the successful implementation of QAD within a very short timeframe of 2 months.
- Developing core internal control procedures for key financial processes.
- Providing training and change management support to end users.