Quest Software was acquired by Dell Australia and there was an integration project to merge the two organisations.
Quest recognised that the transition process would require some additional consulting support to assist with their upcoming critical activities around HR integration, sales integration, FY 2014 planning and other related activities.
CMC’s Transition Manager was engaged to take responsibility for all project communications with partners and customers and to manage issues through the transition phase. CMC prepared an Action Plan and conducted Risk Workshops, Sales Plays training and managed all project communications for the integration of the two organisations. This role provided a structure for integration activities to be managed while minimising the impact on the executive management team. Outcomes included:
- Project Team, Project Governance Structure (Steering Committee, Reporting) and Action Plans.
- Action Plans as well as Issue and Risk Registers.
- A detailed Communications Schedule.
- Active project management and change management of the Integration Project within ANZ environment, including Dell Direct Partner Program and Software Sales Program.
- Project management and change management plans for HR rollout and integration implementation.