IBM GSA is a multinational technology organisation offering IT and Business Consulting. CMC provided a considerable number of resources to IBM GSA for projects including:
- Managing Outsourcing Bid Transition Strategies on behalf of IBM GSA (to the HIC).
- Assessing and recommending solutions for IBM GSA’s “critical situation” outsourced accounts.
- Project Executive and Project Director roles for major projects throughout Australia (Eg. Dairy Farmers).
IBM GSA required high level Project Directors and Project Management resources from time to time to supplement their internal consulting teams. IBM GSA required personnel who had sufficient methodology and business background to ensure successful project delivery.
CMC provided a number of resources to IBM GSA. All projects undertaken were delivered to the satisfaction of the IBM GSA Account Managers and their clients. These have included:
- Dairy Farmers – Program Management
- AGL – Infrastructure Rollout Program Executive
- HIC – Transition Strategy Development and Implementation for Outsourcing Bid
- Lend Lease – Critical Situation Analysis