AICD is Australia’s leading organisation for company directors. The organisation is dedicated to making a positive impact on society and the economy by promoting professional director education and excellence in corporate governance. They have a diverse membership of more than 35,000 across a wide range of industries, commerce, government, professional services, private and not-for-profit sectors.
AICD was seeking a professional services partner that could provide outsourced independent Project Management Support to more effectively manage project timelines, optimise resources (expertise and availability) and ensure that various operational IT projects were prioritised and delivered to the business in a controlled and planned manner.
CMC provides independent Project Management for a number of projects. CMC has also been responsible for:
- Establishing the Master Project Plan and Resource Pool to provide visibility of resource utilisation and availability for 20 resources across 20+ projects.
- Establishment of IT Team processes and templates to be utilised.
- Master Program Scheduling for the Portfolio of IT Projects (including sub projects).
- Ongoing IT Team Engagement and Liaison.
- Facilitation to achieve Weekly / Fortnightly Status Reporting across the Program
- Developed the templates for future Project Planning.