Bisalloy recognised the need to enhance the ERP capabilities of their systems to support growth targets as well as protecting the long-term sustainability of the company moving forward. Bisalloy needed an independent and experienced consulting organisation to assist them with an IT and ERP Systems Strategy to support the business for the next 2 – 4 years.
CMC was engaged to develop a Strategic Information Systems Plan (SISP) for Bisalloy. The report included:
- A review of the current business systems and associated IT operations to determine the effectiveness of the processes, communications and resources currently in place.
- A review of the overall capability of the IT management and support team to deliver the outcomes for the company against the overall business strategy.
- Identification and prioritisation of IT and Business Systems Workstreams necessary to support the future systems landscape, including project scale, priority and timing.
- An IT Strategic Roadmap including a Portfolio of Initiatives and an Action Plan including “Quick Wins” as well as longer term activities.
- An overall systems plan focussed on re-use and extension of the existing SAP B1 environment to incorporate manufacturing capability.
CMC was then asked to project manage the SAP B1/HANA and Beas Manufacturing implementation. CMC continues to provide Strategic CIO advisory and consulting services and also project management of the integration workstreams.