Australian Wool Innovation (AWI) is the result of a merger between the Australian Wool Marketing Authority and the Australian Wool Board. The organisation had completed an ERP Evaluation and Selection Project and decided to proceed with an SAP solution. One of the key requirements was for Human Capital Management but it was decided that this would be evaluated as a separate system and integrated to the existing Payroll.
AWI required the following functionality:
- Ability to manage HR related information capture and reporting.
- Management of Organisational Charts.
- Management of Leave, particularly for overseas staff.
- Manage the Approval to Recruit process.
- Manage Performance Appraisal and Assessment of staff.
CMC was engaged to conduct the HCM Evaluation and Selection Project. CMC’s Evaluation and Selection Methodology was utilised to facilitate the decision making process. The RFP was delivered and following successful due diligence and commercial negotiations the organisation decided to proceed with Frontier’s Chris21 package. The HCM solution has now been implemented.