Vittoria Food & Beverage (formally Cantarella Bros) manufactures coffee and imports European fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) such as cheeses, beverages and delicatessen products.
Vittoria Food & Beverage has been in operation for over 60 years and were looking to optimise their business environment and improve operational efficiencies in a number of areas including the:
- Warehouse Processes
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Network and Infrastructure
- Mobile Sales
Vittoria Food & Beverage were using an ERP system that was implemented approximately 35 years ago which has been extensively modified to cater for the organisation’s specific business requirements including Promotions Tracking, Service and Repairs and Interfaces to Demand Planning and Advanced Warehouse Management.
CMC was engaged to conduct a Strategic Review and assisted Vittoria Food & Beverage in a number of areas including:
- Preparation of a Project Charter for the Evaluation and Selection of a replacement ERP Business System
- Network and Infrastructure Review
- Coaching and Mentoring of IT Staff
- Warehouse Management Review
CMC specialists in each functional area prepared position papers and these were presented to the client to determine the way forward.