Hills are investing in innovation and growing through complementary and strategic acquisitions, leveraging knowledge, resources and experience. The company developed the iconic “Hills Hoist” brand but is now focused on delivering technology, security and communication solutions into trusted environments such as homes, hospitals, aged care facilities, educational institutions, enterprises and governments.
Hills were operating a number of business entities operating on a variety of system platforms. The goal of the project was to consolidate all the lines of business back into a single and consistent process model for a Sales and Distribution company.
CMC was engaged by Hills to define, design and implement a new Common Operating Model (COM) for the business.
Benefits of the program included:
- Alignment of all business entities to a common vision, set of goals and business benefits.
- Simplified and streamlined key business processes.
- Financial visibility and opportunities for improvement that enabled significant cost reductions and process efficiencies.
- Consistent, end to end performance management with alignment of KPIs.
- Improved control measures and reporting.
- A Shared Services Model.