Ultraceuticals was established in 1998. The company manufactures and distributes high quality Australian produced skincare products. They sell via stores, salons and online. Manufacturing and warehousing processes are operated by third parties and Ultraceuticals uses a number of software systems for financial and inventory management.
The business was looking to implement a new integrated ERP Business System to support current and future operations.
Ultraceuticals were looking to implement a new integrated ERP system based on a need to better manage and control business processes, contract manufacturing and supply chain processes, drive efficiencies and provide the business with the foundation it requires to continue to expand in the coming years.
Key objectives for the new system included:
- Improved efficiencies for customer service and sales.
- Providing the management team with visibility of timely, financial information and KPIs necessary to ensure that the business is operating on an efficient and profitable basis.
- Improved workflow, reporting, business intelligence and automation across all areas of the business.
- Improved and automated demand forecasting, stock ordering and inventory control.
- Integration with contract manufacturing and warehouse operations.
- Improved efficiencies across the supply chain including warehouse management, dispatch and delivery.
CMC was engaged to conduct an independent Evaluation and Selection Process to determine which ERP solution would best support the business moving forward. A Vendor Pre-Qualification process was facilitated to assist in short listing suitable Vendors and solutions. CMC then worked with the business to document Ultraceuticals’ Key Business Scenarios.
CMC then project managed an RFP process, managed the vendor presentations, conducted the due diligence and provided technical advice to support the decision making process. A Vendor Selection Report was prepared for the Board and Ultraceuticals decided on the preferred ERP solution and vendor and proceeded to implementation.