PVH Brands Australia (PVHBA) is owned by PVH Corp, one of the world’s largest apparel companies in the world. PVHBA leverages a diversified portfolio of apparel brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, Pierre Cardin, Nancy Ganz, Body by Nancy, Bracks, Fred Bracks, Paramount and Trent Nathan and markets them in Australasia.
PVHBA decided to evaluate and assess a suitable Magento Vendor and Solution Partner for the development of the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein sites for Australia and New Zealand.
CMC was engaged to conduct the Magento Vendor Evaluation process, which included PVHBA’s “User Stories” and a pragmatic Request for Proposal.
CMC facilitated the Vendor Evaluation process. It was paramount to the success of the project that the successful Vendor would be able to form a strong ongoing partnership with PVHBA to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop Australian and New Zealand e-Commerce websites for TH and CK.
- Design and build a hosting solution for the new e-Commerce websites.
- Establish an ongoing 24/7 Support Strategy.
- Provide compliance to PVH Information Security and Practices Policy.
- Agree ongoing services to keep up to date with design, navigation and structural changes in the global sites.
- Extend all services to other PVHBA brands and leverage improvements made across all PVHBA sites so that the new sites would effectively mirror the global sites in design, structure, navigation and performance.
CMC’s independent Evaluation Methodology was utilised to conduct the evaluation which included the Request for Proposal, Vendor Presentations, Due Diligence and Reference Checking. The preferred Vendor was identified and CMC was invited to project manage the eCommerce Implementation on behalf of PVHBA.
CMC continues to support PVHBA with ongoing strategic consulting and project and vendor management.