The Uniting Church Synod of NSW & ACT (The Synod) developed a business case and high level requirements document for a new Church Relationship Management (CRM) System in early 2020.
The Synod decided to implement MS Dynamics 365 CRM as the enabler for the Synod’s strategic direction and service delivery principles.
The Synod needed to identify and determine which D365 Vendor would be the best business partner for them to implement the CRM solution in terms of approach, relevant experience, costs and cultural alignment to The Synod.
Functional areas in scope included CRM Contacts and Corporate Directory, Surveys and Campaigns, Product and Service Catalogues, Case Management, Complaints and Events Management etc.
CMC was engaged to provide independent project management, technical advice and support for the D365 Vendor Evaluation.
- Facilitate workshops to document The Synod’s business requirements utilising CMC’s Business Scenario templates and the key “Day in the Life Of” Business Scenario.
- Prepare a Request for Proposal (RFP) document to assist in determining the preferred Vendors to proceed to the Vendor Presentations.
- Facilitate the Client and Vendor Interactions.
- Provide independent advice at the Vendor Presentations (Business, Technical and Support Components).
- Facilitate the detailed Due Diligence process on the preferred Vendor(s) including Reference Site Call or Visits.
- Prepare the Vendor Selection and Cost Overview Report for the COO and Secretariat.
The preferred Vendor then proceeded to the Design Stage.