ICT Due Diligence
CMC has over 15 years of experience with independent IT Due Diligence. We assist organisations that are contemplating investments, strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions or that are looking to enhance organisational effectiveness in an existing business unit or company.
We generate valuable IT Due Diligence reports and IT analysis for our client base, which become an integral component of their decision making and negotiation processes. We offer a confidential, sound, unbiased perspective based on extensive industry experience and a structured approach.
Projects are customised based on client needs. ICT Due Diligence services range from initial validation of targets to detailed onsite due diligence visits which can include quality assessment of coding, release and infrastructure plans. Strict confidentiality is maintained for all our engagements.
CMC bring the skills, experience, breadth and depth of knowledge necessary to:
- Look under the covers and determine the real value of underlying technology assets;
- Assess the culture, productivity, management experience and technical depth of target development staff who will play a critical role in determining future success or failure; and
- Evaluate development methodologies, coding guidelines, quality, infrastructure, security precautions, quality assurance capabilities, and disaster and recovery preparedness.
CMC has conducted ICT Due Diligence assignments for a range of clients across a variety of industries. Our team have in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
Business Functional Areas
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Mining, Engineering, Infrasturcure and Property Services
- Retail and Point of Sale (POS)
- Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
- Enterprise Resource Planning (EPR)
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Decision Support
- HR and Payroll
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Internet and Electronic Commerce
- Web Development and Multimedia
- System Integration
- Data Warehousing
- Networks and Infrastructure